We figure that giving you a head start in the real world is a good way to help you build your credit and get the car you want at the same time. We'll provide flexible, competitive financing for a lease or purchase on any new or Certified Used Honda.How:
You'll need a 5% down payment. Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract. And, of course, no adverse credit history. You must have graduated with a masters, bachelors or associate degree in the past two years, or will graduate in the next four months from a U.S. accredited college or registered nursing school. And lastly, you'll need to provide your Honda dealer with the credit and document requirements. CHOICES!
To buy or to lease?
Buying is probably the way to go if you think you'll be keeping the car for more than five years. In this case, you should consider traditional financing. You can keep the monthly payments low by structuring your loan over a longer period of time.
Leasing gives you flexibility. You'll have the option of purchasing the car after the lease term is up or turning it in for a new car. Leasing lets you get into a new or Certified Used car with as little initial cash spent as possible. For more information or to submit a credit application click here
Give yourself some added benefits by purchasing Honda Care Vehicle Service Contract coverage. It provides amenities well beyond the standard vehicle warranty. Honda Care is simple and affordable vehicle and travel protection fully backed by Honda reliability, service and parts.
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any new or Certified Used Honda vehicle.
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest.
- 5% minimum down payment No adverse credit history.
For more details please call us at 888-380-0994 or fill out the contact form in the upper right hand corner of this page to email us!
- Verifiable proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract.
- Graduate with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S. ? accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next four months.
- Provide your Honda dealer with the credit and document requirements.